The Island of Dr Moreau, H.G. Wells




The island of Dr.Moreau is, in my opinion, the best in all of the classics by H.G. Wells. This many has hidden messages in it, which greatly remind me of The Little Prince by Antoine De-Saint Exupery. There is more to this book than vivisecting animals as a horror science story. Definitely a classic. Better than more than half of the books I have read so far. Wells is the best author in my opinion, next to J.R.R. Tolkien of course. This book is a must-have if you are into Science Fiction/Horror.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

c'est un super bouquin, j'avais vu le film avant, j'étais un peu surprise, mais genre agréablement.

CaMeRoN said...

HG Wells is a great author, I believe he finish like is character... not the doggy one!

FAunA said...

a major book! I love this one, so terrific!

Elbereth said...

We can't compare JRR Tolkien, the King, and HG Wells, even if he's a great man too !^^
Don't read this, but I thinks it's not for a long time... (Ca se dit ça ? hihi)

MoNKey oF HelL said...

un bouquin formidable, un peu flippant sur les descriptions des habitants, mais tellement humain!

Olivia S. said...

this reading was in my school program, so I hate him, because I cannot join my lover!